adsense script

Sunday 28 September 2014

My Kuali does it again - Penang Hokkien Prawn Mee

After the phenomenal success of My Kuali's Penang White Curry Noodles, we were waiting in anticipation for their follow-up Penang Hokkien Mee and Tom Yam. We managed to get our hands on the former:-
And here's the result (we added pork balls, some fresh prawns and a hard boiled egg). 
 
The verdict ? Absolutely brilliant! It gets the Penang Hokkien Mee flavor down exactly. In fact, it's so good, I would have this any day over any hawker version around the whole South Klang Valley area. My advice to enterprising hawkers out there; find a good location, set up a stall, get some fresh prawns, sliced pork, hard boiled eggs and dish this out. Customers will be queing up for it.

Well done to the guys at My Kuali. You're doing Penang and Malaysiaa proud. Keep it coming.

Available at Giant supermarkets and some morning markets for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment